Who We Are
Blkgrid is a social platform that creates a space for black opportunity and collaboration. We empower you to fulfil your potential by putting you in touch with black talent. Influencing innovation and productivity within the black economy.
Our aim is to ensure that we connect, share and build as a community; using our wealth of skills to develop impactful projects and assist each other in our careers and ventures.
We partner with corporations who present themselves as true allies, who understand the importance of inclusion. Blkgrid is home to the professional and business talent of tomorrow. We connect companies to black individuals who can invigorate and lead them to a equitable and prosperous future.
Blkgrid is more than a company - we are a movement that represents your ambition to develop and contribute to the future of the black economy. The world of tomorrow is bright, and you shall pave the way. Get on the grid.
The idea was born in the autumn of 2018 by co-founders Munya & Cruize. From a several hour conversation, where they envisioned tangible solutions for a future of sustained black economic development.
Our aim is to ensure that we connect, share and build as a community; using our wealth of skills to develop impactful projects and assist each other. In this vision we see...
- A future where black professionals have a safe space to connect and secure opportunities.
- A future where black creators collaborate and receive full credibility for their content.
- A future where black investors can nurture black entrepreneurial talent.
- A future where black expertise is valued and implemented in policy.
- A future where black entrepreneurs help solve the world’s biggest problems.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”- Michael Jordan